Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

0ne Big Surprise

 I got up this morning having difficult keeping my balance.  I  turned up the temperature on the furnace at 72   

 I was getting ready to go to the bathroom and fell down and couldn't get up. Carol lifted and helped to get up.  I grabbed the toilet bowl and still couldn't get up.  After much difficulty I was able to pull myself up,    I went to feed the cats.  I but the cat pans down and started to fall.  I grabbed the rail and fell down backwards. It didn't hurt,

I couldn't get up.  I crawled back to the kitchen table and then was able to pull myself up.

I had on my slippers and got in the car without a coat.  Carol drove streight to the hospital and pulled around the back at the ER.  I walked in and they put me one an exam bed. They started

The did an xray and an EKG.  

We had to wait while they got a room ready for me.   \\\\they

No comments:

Post a Comment