Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

Awake?

I slept in this morning.  I weighed and recorded my weight and then showered.  I didn't get time to make my bead or say my prayers or shave.  I turned on the TV news and fed he cats.  I got things ready for breakfast.  Carol got up and started the washing machine.  After breakfast I watched the four morning shows.  Carol picked up the mail at the post office.  I read from the Book of Mormon and posted a scripture and comment on Face Book.  I walked out to the greenhouses.  The water in house six was not frozen.  The plants in house five were in good condition.  The water in the hen house was not frozen.  I watched Highway to Heaven.  The weather was much warmer.  

I gave the chickens in house six some more lay pellets.  I also gave the chickens in the hen house a lot more pellets.  I then gathered two eggs from the hens.   Carol fixed breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and hot chocolate.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment