Followers

Monday, March 20, 2023

Cold Snow

Nothing unusual this morning.  After breakfast I watched channel 44 programing.  Carol suggested that I fertilize the front lawn before it rained.  This was after we had lunch.  I got the fertilizer spreader that was in the shed. I raked the leaves that were on the east side of the driveway.  I put the nitrogen in the spreader and started on the front lawn.  I had enough fertilizer to do the front lawn. I even did the lawn east of the shrubs. I was raining some when I finished.   

This afternoon it began to snow.  The above photo is the front lawn
This photo is the back lawn.  I watered the plants in house five.
One more egg from the hens in house six.  Four eggs in total.
Five eggs from the six hens in the chicken house.  I had large plated of potatoes, meat and carrots for supper.    I also ate the last of the potato salad.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment