Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Robert Helped

I set my phone alarm to wake me up at 6:20. It woke me up right on time.  There was plenty of time for me to read another chapter out of the Book of Mormon. I got breakfast ready.  Carol started the washing and then showered and done her hair.  I went to get the mail.  When I got back, Robert was here and began working in greenhouse five.  The following photos show Robert at work.  They are not in any particular order.

Some of the figs were in one square pot with a fig plant in each corner.  Here Robert planted them in square pots.

I put the house garbage in this large black garbage bag.  He took it to the dump on his way home.
We did so much transplanting that we ran out of bench space.  We had to move all of these 2x4's to make room for more plants.
Here Robert is transplanting into new trays.
The new bench is in the above photo with all of the plants.  Most of the plants ar geraniums.
This white hen is sitting on seven or more eggs.
The six chickens in the hen house produced six brown eggs.
Another photo of Robert and the fig plants.   Robert went home and Carol and I watched TV until we went to bed.   Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment