Followers

Friday, March 17, 2023

Digging Weeds

I slept pretty good last night.  It was quite late when we went to bed and I was up quite a few times to go to the bathroom, but I went back to sleep without much difficulty.  I got up when it was time to get up.  I weighted, recorded my weight and then fed the cats. I got breakfast ready.  I took my pills.   Carol gets up a little later, I then started cooking. I watched the morning shows on channel 44.  It was after lunch when I went out side to check the greenhouses.

I watered all of the plants in house five.  It took several buckets full of water to give then a good soaking.
 
I dug all of the weeds on the row of green arrow peas.  I was on hands and knees some of time. I then finished the row sitting on a chair, I would dig some with the hoe and then leaned over and up the weeds.
I moved these pots and dug the weeds that were close and underneath. 
I closed the doors to house five and then gathered eggs.  Six hens and five eggs.  We split the sandwiches and put cheese on the and then put them in the microwave oven which melted the cheese.  They tasted much better than eating them cold.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment