Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Docter Visit

Up a little early.  I had time to weight, to shower, say my prayers and shave.  There was still time to feed the cats and turn on the morning news. I got everything ready for breakfast. Carol got up much later.  I located sources for tree baskets.   I drove over to Todd's house.  He was working on the sewer system for his house. Someone called me before I got home. I found a phone number for the people that had the tree baskets.  I called Ray Johnston and gave him a phone number and a contact person.  He was going to call them.

I watered the fruit trees in house six.  I haven't heard back. I had a doctor's appointment at two.  We were there early, and we had to wait quite a while.  We stopped at the Fillmore Market for a few groceries.  We then went to the drug store for some medications. Got a battery for the bedroom clock. It was easily installed.  We had omelets with the brown hen eggs.  They were good.  We watched TV until we went to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment