Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Fillmore ThreeTimes

Went to bed earlier last night.  I got up a whole bunch of times for the bathroom.  I did get up with plenty of time to spare.  I started making old fashioned oatmeal mush.  I then fed the cats.  I usually watch the woodworking shows each Saturday morning, but the ones this morning were re-runs.  I got the food ready for breakfast.  Carol was up and I started frying her egg.  My mush was ready.  It was about nine when we drove to Fillmore.  We got a few groceries and diapers for the baby Carol's friend was expecting.  We stopped at the dollar store where we a large gift bag. We also got a baby card for her.  I started to read from the Book of Mormon.  

It was time for breakfast.  I ate the rest of the casserole that was left over from last Sunday.

I worked in greenhouse six.  I wanted to shut off the water that was running. I fixed it so that it would run to the south side.
I had the water line go through the cement block.  A rooster was getting a drink.
This photo shows the cement block was holding up the hose.
This photo shows the other direction.
The pipe stem had a narrow coupler on it.  I had to go back to roper's to get some parts.
Another photo of the smaller stem.
One more egg today.  A total of three from one of the white hens.
Josiah who was helping to shut of the water suggested that I cut off the top of the pipe. I did it with my cordless circular saw. It did a good job.  
I got a piece of inch pipe and glued a PVC pipe into place.  Then I hooked a hose bibb to it and let the water run through the south side of house six. I let it run a little so it wouldn't freeze.  I shut the doors on house five.  I gathered three brown eggs. We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment