Followers

Thursday, March 2, 2023

What a surprise

It was quite late when we went to bed.  I set the alarm for 5:15 in the morning.  I made several trips to the bathroom during the night.  At 5:15 the alarm on my phone went off.  I weighted, recorded my weight showered, said my prayers, and shaved.  I dressed in my suit and put on my tie.  And was already for our drive to the Timpanogos temple in American Fork.  I fed the cats and cooked oatmeal mush; I woke up Carol.  She said that she hadn't slept all night.  She got up once to go to the bathroom.  I took off my Sunday suit and put on my overalls. She stayed in bed most of the morning.  When she got up.  She didn't want any breakfast, but she did want a scrambled egg in a small dish and a piece of toast.  I gave her the same thing for lunch.  I had a bowel of canned soup.  Carol laid on the sofa most of the day.    I our to the greenhouses and took care of the plants and chickens. We watched TV for the rest of the day until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment