Followers

Monday, March 27, 2023

House Five Trellis

I was really late getting up this morning. I weighed and recorded my weight. I showered and made mush. When my mush was finished, I discovered that I had a bowel of mush in the fridge.  Now there are three bowels of mush in the fridge.  I got breakfast ready.  We watched some of the channel 44 pregaming. I picked up the mail.  We then went to Fillmore where I got some lay pellets for the chickens.  We then went to the Fillmore market for some groceries.  It didn't take long to spend $90.00.  We then came home. I had a melted cheese sandwich and ice cream for lunch.  
After lunch I got the trellis that was in the garden and took it to greenhouse five.
I unrolled in in house five.  There is a row of green arrow peas on the south side of house five. I got all of the four-foot pieces of conduit that I could find.  I moved the trellis over to the row of peas.  
I pounded the conduit at an angle in the ground.  The trellis was hung on the conduit so that the bottom of the trellis was four of five inches above the peas.  You can see the trellis in the above picture.  I will finish it tomorrow.  
six eggs today
 







No comments:

Post a Comment