Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Strange Morning

 I thought that we would be going the Timpanogos Temple this morning.  I got up, weighted, showered, prayers and shaved.  I then put on my suit and white tie.  I then made old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  Carol got up and wondered why I had on my Sunday clothes.  I looked on my laptop computer. It said that we are going this morning.  Carol told me that we are going a week from today.  I then scheduled the Timpanogos temple.  We had breakfast, lunch and supper.  

I wanted to turn on my well.  I went all over the yard and shut off all of the hose bibbs.  I turned on the power and had a little water running.  But that was all.  

I removed the pressure switch cover.
This picture shows the pressure switch cover.
The truck with





No comments:

Post a Comment