Followers

Monday, March 4, 2024

Big Snow

 

I had planned to get up this morning about 6:30, for some reason I got up about 5:30.  I then did some computer work. As soon as it was light enough, I put on my boot and with a long handle broom I cleaned all of the snow off the dish. It was too dark to take a picture.  i came back in the house and turned on the TV news.  There was only static.  I turned to channel 44 and got a pretty good picture.  Carol was up by now.  She started to wash the sheets and I started breakfast. I cooked her a hard boiled egg.  We were able to watch Some of the morning TV shows.  As it got later in the morning the reception got worse until we couldn't see any TV shows. It snowed off and on during the afternoon. Most of the following photos were of the snow.

This a picture from the driveway looking west to the neighbor's house.  It shows the north corner of the garage.
Another photo looking at a little different angle.
This picture is on the east side of the house looking north.

The dish is completely covered with snow.  
I then cleaned off all the snow.
This is on the east side of the house looking north. Lots of snow.
Deer have walked all over the yard.  This photo show tracks east of the house.
The snow is nine inches deep on the table on the patio.
I think this look east from our back yard.
This photo shows the west end of greenhouse four.
This show the west end of greenhouse six. Moar of the snow has slid off.
The evening temperature in greenhouse five.
A couple more eggs this afternoon.
Greenhouse four.


Alisha Bills and Carol made cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment