Followers

Monday, March 11, 2024

Warm Weather

A strange morning.  I planned to get up at 6:20. I had ten minutes to go, and I went back to sleep.  When I woke up it was about seven.  I got up, weighted, showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  I turned on the news.  I didn't miss much.  I started cooking the old-fashioned oatmeal mush, then fed the cats.  When Carol got up, I started breakfast.  We watched the morning TV shows.  I then picked up the mail.  I had Carol's homemade soup.  It is still good.   My laptop computer is not working properly.  I turned it off and rebooted it several times. I still didn't work.  I didn't shave this morning, so I shaved after lunch.  Carol went to her DUP meeting this afternoon.  I called Dan Speakman this afternoon.  He fixed it in just a few minutes. 

I checked the beets in house five this morning. They were really dry.  I watered them and checked them again in the late afternoon,  They look like they will survive.
The temperature was about 78 degrees.  



No comments:

Post a Comment