Followers

Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday Snow

It was a little late when I got up this morning.   I turned on the TV for the morning news.  There wasn't any signal.  It was getting light, so I put on my shoes and went outside.  It looked like two inches of snow on the dish.  I cleaned it off and still no signal.  My old-fashion oatmeal mush and then fed the cats.  Carol gets up and washes the clothes.  I fixed breakfast.  We watched the Azerbaijan video.   It was two hours long.  We watched the first hour and then drove to Fillmore for some groceries. There was any new snow in Fillmore.  We then came home.  We turned on the TV and it was working.

We put pot with a dahlia plant in it.  It is beginning to grow. 
This poinsettia froze during the winter when the furnace failed to come on.  I pruned off all of the dead stems and leaves.  It looks like it will grow.
I checked on the plants in house five,  There was a lot of cloud cover, hence a cooler temperature.
This clay pot that is on the patio contained a little over a half inch of water.
There was no snow or ice on the dish.  When we got back Fillmore, we were able to watch TV.
I took this picture from the back porch looking south.
Looking at the snow on the back lawn.
This is the snow on the east lawn.  The truck on the left side of the picture.
This is the snow on the front law.
This a picture of the snow in the north garden.   After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment