Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2024

TV is Dead

I was up pretty early this morning, hoping that the TV would work.  I turned it on, and still not working.  There was a number to call.  After breakfast I called it. It was answered by asking me questions.  I couldn't answer them satisfactory.  I finally talked to a real person.  He didn't speak clearly.  After about twenty minutes he told me that a technician would come to our house sometime Monday morning.  Lunch was beans and warm-up chicken pieces.  We watched Azerbaijan movies for about three hours.  We got really tired of it, but it was pretty interesting.  I took the following pictures this afternoon.

These tomato plants are getting their first true leaves.
Lot of flowers on the forsythia bush in the front yard.
Our green arrow peas are coming.  The snow and rain have really been helpful.
Look at the rhubarb is looking good.
The cherry tree in the back yard is growing buds.
The grape vines in greenhouse five are growing new branches.  I think that we can expect grapes next year.
Carol's pomegranate bush is showing signs of new growth.
It has been cloudy all day.  The temperature has been low all day.   We have been watching You Tube videos all evening.  Monday afternoon we should be able to watch regular programing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment