Followers

Friday, March 1, 2024

March One

I was up at my usual time this morning.  I weighed in and recorded my weight on my iPad, showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  May my bed.  I then made old fashion oatmeal mush then fed the cats.  I then fixed breakfast.  After breakfast I watched two of my morning TV show.  We then drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at the drugstore. Carol got some medication and bought a few birthday cards.  We then stopped at the Fillmore Market where we bought some groceries.  We then drove home.  Carol cooked potatoes for funeral potatoes.  Dave Dallen brought the papers for our income taxes.  We got a refund from the state, but we had to pay federal taxes.  We then had lunch.  I called Dan Speakman to add the months of March and April to my laptop computer.   That took quite a while.  I took the following pictures.

The geraniums are looking good.    They are beginning to grow the first true leaf.
Also, the red beat starts are doing good,  
The temperature in greenhouse five was at 100 degrees. I opened the west doors.
I pulled some of the dried-up blue lake pole bean vines off the trellis.
I unrolled the heating pad in greenhouse five.
One of the sweet potato vines is tall enough to grow roots.  I cut it off and pot it in a glass container.  We shredded cheese, and shredded the cooked potatoes and made the funeral casserole.

We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment