Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Lisa and Chase

After breakfast we watched the channel 44 TV shows.  We drove to Fillmore to gets medications at the drug store.  They told us that they hadn't been called in.  We then drove to the clinic.  Carol went in and told them that they didn't call them.  

Lisa brought a large flowering plant.  We took this selfie.  Merrill, Carol, Lisa, and Chase.  
Lisa and Carol are cleaning the little bedroom getting it ready for the new bed.  Carol has the vacuum and Lisa is using a broom.
They brought in the bed.
They put the mattress against the sofa while they are cleaning the little bedroom.
The bed is made with sheets, blankets, and covers.  The bed accents are the pillows.
 Five eggs today from six chickens.
One of the rear brake lights don't work.   I took to the garage, and they fixed it.  While I was in Fillmore I went to the drug store and got Carols medication.
I wanted to mow up the leaves on our back yard.   I got two extension cord and the compressor and pumped up the front tires on the lawn mower.
The battery was dead.
I put on the charger on and let it charge for an hour.  I started right up and I drove it over to the lawn.  I mowed up and back. One of the grass catcher bags was hanging on by a few strings.
I got this picture of Carol just before she went into the Revere clinic to have her medication order sent to the drug store.  

It was about 8:30 when the doorbell rang. It was Lisa and Chase Gray.  They a bed and put it all together.  It was a little after ten when they left.  We watched TV until we went to bed.   


No comments:

Post a Comment