Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Traveling in Rain

I didn't sleep well last night.  I woke up many times during the night. I kept thinking that it was time to get up.  I was about 5:20 when I got up.  I weighed, showered, and dressed in my suit.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast I put our temple suit cases in the car.  It was about 6:50 when we left Holden.  It rained all the way to Lindon. We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty and went to the Timpanogos temple.  Carol, Nyleen, and Miles went into the temple.  I parked the car in a different location than usual which was straight north of the temple.  I drove past three park benches and parked near the third one.  I walked straight back to the temple.  Larry and Leslie met us at the temple. We dressed into our white clothes and made our way to the session room.  After the good session we went back to the dressing room.  The women to the women's dressing room and then men to the women's dressing room.  I went out to the parking lot to get the car.  One of the ladies asked me if I needed any help finding the car.  I told her that I could find.  I then got going in the right direction and walked right to the car. We said our goodbyes and drove home.  Again, in the rain.  

Miles cut my hair.  

I got this picture of Carol and Nyleen.
You can see the two steeples of the Lindon temple.  I took this picture standing on the Batty driveway looking north.
We drove close to the temple where I took this picture.  I took another picture. You could hardly see the white steeple in front of the white clouds.    We then drove straight home.  Nyleen made us a lunch. We ate most of it on the way home.  We stopped in Scipio and bought gas for the car.  It was about 2:30 when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment