Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Helped

After breakfast this morning we watched the morning TV shows.  No mail today.  I had the rest of the frozen casserole for lunch.  We watched more TV after lunch.  David Wood came over this afternoon an fixed my laptop computer so the light bill for the greenhouses would be paid automatically.  It took him nearly a half hour to fix it.  I took several pictures which are not in chronological order.

The greenhouse temperature change to higher and lower depending on the sun.  It is high when the sun is shining and low when there is cloud cover.
There are two green arrow pea vines that are blooming.  The peas in the garden haven't germinated yet.
I couldn't find any of these web trays, but they were right under my nose on the floor.  I put these on the table.  There are more on the floor under the table.
The geraniums are doing really well.
The chicken water was running way too fast.  I had to reach under the water shed where I turned off the hose bibb. 
I put a lot of lay pellets in the feeder.  We watched TV until we went to bed.   About 9:30, it started to snow.  It shut off our TV.  I put on my coat and cap and took head flashlight and cleaned off some snow.  It must have worked, because we are getting a pretty good signal.  



No comments:

Post a Comment