Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2024

To the Temple & Back

I watched the clock much of the early morning.  I wanted to get up at 5:30.  I got up several times to go to the bathroom.   Finally, it was time to get up.  I showered, shaved. made my bed and said my prayers.  I dressed in my Sunday clothes.  I started my old fashion oatmeal mush and then fed the cats.  After breakfast I opened the east door of house five.  We then drove to American Fork.  It was spring break and there was quite a bit of traffic, but it didn't slow us down much until we got into Utah county.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty.  We pulled in front of the temple.  They got out and I found a handicap parking spot close to the temple.  There were three large buses that was loaded with missionaries from the missionary training center in Provo.  We had a good session and then took the Batty's home.

We drove around Lindon.  Carol parked the car.  I was inside their house and took this picture of the Lindon temple out the window of their family room.
I was on their driveway in behind our car for this picture.  
This a better picture of the temple.
I was in the back seat of our car and got a picture of some of the traffic.

We stopped at Walmart for some groceries and supplies on the way home.   We also filled the car with gas.   We then drove home.  While we were gone the TV was fixed. I was an answer to my prayers.  It was about 2:30 when we got home.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment