Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

The Drug Store

I woke up this morning and planned on getting up in about twenty minutes.  I went back to sleep.  When I woke up again it was about five after seven. I weighed in, showered, dressed and turned on the TV for the morning news.   I started my old fashion oatmeal mush.  I then fed the cats.  After breakfast I watched two of my morning shows.  Carol washed and dried the sheets and pillowcases.  Making the beds interrupted my shows.  It was ten when we picked up a good friend of ours and took her to Fillmore to get some groceries.  We stopped at the drugstore.  Carol's medication was not ready.   We stopped at the State Bank.  Carol ordered checks.  We went to the Fillmore Market and got some groceries.  We went back to the drug store.  We had quite a wait there.  Our friend needed to go back to the grocery store.  We then took her home, we then went home for lunch.   We watched more TV.  After lunch we watched TV until we went to bed. 

We then took her home; we then went home for lunch. It was pretty hot in greenhouse five.  101 degrees in the early afternoon.  We watched more TV.  After lunch we watched TV until we went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment