Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Leamington

I didn't sleep very well last night.  I woke up about every hour to go to the bathroom.  It is right by my bedroom.  Richard was gone when I got up, I weighed, showered, dressed, prayers, shaved and fed the cats.   Carol showered and did her hair.  I got breakfast ready.  Richard came home just in time for breakfast.  I walked out to house five.  The furnace didn't come on and I could see that the pomegranate tree was frozen, I looked like only the tips of the tree were frozen.  They were bent over some.  I called Andrew Brown to see if he would fix the furnace.  Just then the doorbell rang.  I thought that it was Andrew Brown.  It wasn't. It was Robert.  We went out to greenhouse five.     

I wanted to put up a trellis and it takes two people to do it.  Robert pounded in the conduit stakes.  We unrolled the trellis and attached the trellis to the stakes,

When we got back from the funeral, I went out to house five.  All of the leaves were frozen right to the branches.
This is a closeup of the frozen leaves.  
A terrible photo of the clock.  It looks like it is 72 degrees.
Robert is busy planting pepper and tomato seeds.  Robert had gone home by the time Carol and I got home from the funeral.
 Richard took and the house garbage to the dump.  He stayed with us overnight.    We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.  It was about 10:15 when Carol and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment