Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Snow Again

Sunday morning.  I was not in a hurry to get up.  I did my usual routine; Carol was up a little later.   It snowed during the night. I went out and cleaned the snow off the dish.  Still no TV signal.  I went out the second time and cleaned some more. Still no signal.  I didn't prepare any breakfast.  She wondered why?  I said that it was fast Sunday, we then fixed breakfast.  I didn't have any mush, so I had a bowel of Cherrios.   There was no choir practice this morning, so I made a batch tapioca pudding.  When we got to church, we discovered that it was fast Sunday.   There were a lot of children that bore a short testimony.  There were also adults that bore testimonies.  The priesthood lesson was good.  We then came home for dinner.  It was in the oven.  Carol served it.  The chicken in the Casserole didn't taste good.  It was tough.  

Snow on the back lawn looking to the west.
The afternoon temperature in greenhouse five.  It varies a lot depending on the cloud cover.
Most potted plants are in this photo, I had warm-up for supper.  I took out the chicken, cut it into small pieces and fed them to the cats.  It has rained and snowed off and on most of the day.  Later in the afternoon the TV came back on. It was a slow process.   We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment