Followers

Friday, March 15, 2024

Finished

This afternoon I went to work in house five.  The exhaust fans were running when I opened the west doors.  I then opened one of the east doors.  As house five cooled down, the fans stopped. 

I transplanted all of the geraniums and placed them on one of the benches.  
Here is another picture from a different angle.
A couple weeks ago, Robert sprayed the alfalfa ln greenhouse six with 2-4-D.  The alfalfa is beginning to die.
This small peach tree is beginning to bloom.
The red beats are doing well.
When the sun is shining the temperature in greenhouse six gets pretty hot.
The sore above the eye of our yellow cat is much better now, the scab is slowly going away.  I called Richard to see what he is coming home this weekend.  He isn't.  After supper, we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment