Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2024

John Bytheway

I went to sleep last night with my iPad near my bed.  I wanted to see the time when daylight saving time was changed to standard time.   I got up when I thought that it would become our regular time at getting up.  I weighed, showered, dressed, and said by prayers. I changed the time on gas range clock.  Richard was still in bed.  Carol showered.  I cooked the mush and then fed the cats.  I made tapioca pudding and thought that I would skip choir practice.  Carol suggested that I go to choir practice.  I would be a little late.  I put on my suit. Carol took me to choir practice.  I was late, but I was the only man there and there was only a couple of women there.  A few more women came, and we practiced for a while.  Richard had left and Carol was waiting for me in the chapel.  There were two couple that had recently move into the ward.  They did a good job.  The priesthood teacher did pretty good.  Carol fixed a good dinner of baked potato, sweet corn, a fried porkchops.  We had the tapioca pudding for dessert.  It was 3:45 when we went to Fillmore to watch John Bytheway at the stake house.  It was a really good program about the Book of Mormon which lasted for a little over three hours.   When we got home, we had a light supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment