Followers

Friday, January 18, 2019

Clean Fridge

I woke up early this morning and a thought came to m mind.  Clean the fridge.  What?  Clean the fridge???  It hasn't been cleaned for some time.  As soon as breakfast was over I began to unload the fridge.  The contents of the fridge was on the table and kitchen counters.
I started by filling the tub with water.  I then marked the location in the of each shelf.  I removed the top shelf and put it in the water.  I did the same for all the other shelves until all were in the tub.  While they were soaking, I washed the fridge.
While the shelves were soaking, I washed the inside of the fridge.  I had to do it several time before it was clean.  
Then I washed and dried the bottom shelf and the two trays.  I put them in the fridge.  I did the same for the next shelf and the rest of them.
I loaded most of the food back into the fridge.  There were some spoiled food items hiding in the back which were badly spoiled.  The fridge looks all most new as pictured above.
I wasn't going to do the door.  Carol, gave me a strong suggestion.   I unloaded the door, cleaned it, and put the food back in the door.  Some didn't go back because of spoilage.  There is room for more things on the door and in the fridge.
I was working on the Ward History when the door bell rang.  There was a package of sandpaper for my orbital sander.  I bought in on Amazon.  I got a lot of sandpaper for way less than I could get it locally.  I tried it out on the base and top of the pedestal that I am making.

We drove to Fillmore for some groceries.  We filled the car with gas and bought a couple of ice cream cones.
We bought a can of beer to try to get control of the slugs and snails that are eating the radishes.  I made a small hole in the soil.  I then put the cat food can in the hole and poured in a little beer.  I will find out in the morning if it did and good.
I put out several blue sticky traps a couple days ago.  It looks like I have some fungus gnats and shore flies.
There aphids on the tomato and pepper plants. This is the same picture but rotated 90 degrees.


Comments and questions are welcome










No comments:

Post a Comment