Followers

Friday, January 4, 2019

Robert and Frank This Afternoon

One of the first things that I did this morning was to hook up the compressor.  It has been in the kitchen over night to give it a good chance to warm up.  I took I plugged it in in the garage and it didn't take long to get the compression up to 100 psi.  Later I loaded it with nails and nailed to boards together.  I worked very well.  I didn't try again.  Tonight I let the air escape the tank.  I hope to make a picture frame a little later.
I bought three sweet potatoes Monday.  It is time to get them started.  I pushed three nails into the potato near the top, and put them in quart bottles, and filled them to the top with water;  which left the stem end above the water.  
The third sweet potato would not fit in the quart jar.  
Carol gave me a larger bottle which held chocolate covered raisons.  It was perfect for this sweet potato.
Robert and Frank came a little after lunch.  Robert brought me a birthday present which was a commercial shredder.  We got it going.  Frank brought some cardboard boxes that we began shredding.  Robert cut them into small pieces and began shredding them.  It really worked well.  For some reason the shredder quit.
Here Robert is taking it out to the box.  Frank is watching.
Frank is watching the shredder.

We later went out to the greenhouse and did some planning.  We are hoping for 25 people to sign up for CSA shares.  That will produce a gross sales of $1,000 a month.

Robert took the shredder back to staples where he bought it.  They did not have another one.  They will ship it to me.  I should get it in about one week.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment