Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Remving the Cucumber Vines

Tuesday is our Temple day.  We got home about 1:30.  I started working in house two.
I dug this seed geranium out of the Anne's geranium pot.  I haven't ever seen a geranium  re-seed itself.  I will watch this and see what kind of flower that it will produce.
I had a little extra time on my hands.  I removed all of the cucumber plants in this raised bed.  The plants have been super good plants and produced a lot of seedless cucumbers.  I have some new plants growing and will plant them back a little later.
These are the dead dried up vines that hanging by vertical trellis.
I picked these cucumbers from those dried up vines.  I fed them to our chickens.  The chicken liked them


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment