Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Spray and Sticky Traps

We picked up our neighbor, Anne, drove to the Payson Temple.
Last week I brought four hand held sprayers from the shed to house two.  I couldn't get them to spray.  I had time this afternoon work on them.  One was labeled "round up", one was labeled "insecticide", and the other one was labeled "weed killer".  The last one was small, old sprayer with a broken wand.  I threw that one in the garbage.   I spayed the weeds in house two with round up.  There weren't many.

I didn't know what kind of insecticide was in the sprayer labeled insecticide. I think in was neem oil or could have a dawn soup solution.  I sprayed the pepper and one of the tomato plants.  I was trying to kill aphids.
I found these blue sticky trap.  They are designed to attract insects.  The insects land on them land on them and are stuck.  Each day you count how many insects are trapped.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment