Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Nursery in the Afternoon

It was getting light when we left for the Manti, Utah temple.
The morning sun shone on the clouds and contails  on the way to the Manti Temple.
After we got home I checked the mouse traps.  The bait was gone from one trap.  Two others still were baited.
I glued a piece of dry cat food to the trap trigger.  I set the trap and dropped it.  The trap went off and the cat food went a fling.  I went back to the house and applied wet cat food to the trigger of four tramps.
Above is a photo of one of the traps.  We will see what happens in the morning.
There were more leek seedlings that needed transplanting. I filled a 1206 tray with seventy two cells.
I put eight pieces of cat food on this concrete block.  If they are gone in the morning it will be a sure sign of mice.





No comments:

Post a Comment