Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Take Down & Planting Week Three

After breakfast I started the take down.  I took down the outdoor Christmas lights.  There were lights on three trees and several bushes.  I stood on a stepladder for the trees.  The lights were wrapped around the branches.  I unwrapped them and wound them in to a ball.  The lights from the shrubs were stored in a tote in the garage.  The light strings are also in a tote.  There are a few more lights to put away.  I will wait until the snow finish melting.
The tray above represents three trays.  The other two have seeds of four plants.  A half tray for the seeds of each plant.  Eggplants, Millionaire purple; Broccoli, Packman; Cabbage, Golden Acres; and Brussel Sprouts, Long Island Improved.
I planted seeds of Tomato, Black Cherry.

After supper, I found some outdated business papers that I shredded.   I filled the bin to the top.

We have a lot of trees on our two acre yard and have a large lawn. It is a place for the grandkids to play.  We have a large garden,  Part of our yard is absent from any landscaping.  We hope to use it for food production.   We also catch the clipping and compost them. 

Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment