Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Utah County Today

This morning we headed for Provo/Orem area.  We stopped at Wal Mart in Payson for a bunch of groceries and a few other things.  The next stop was at Sam's Club where we filled a prescription and bought a few other things.
I took a few pictures of some veggies to get a concept of how they are being presented.
Tomatoes
Leeks.
Three different ways of packaging tomatoes.
We stopped at Home Depot where is spent some time finding a Birthday present.  I looked at the clamps and decided that I wanted a nail gun or this one was called a brad gun.  I had a $50 gift certificate and a Carol gave me another $50.  The gun was nearly $100 and with the taxes and some nails that I bought if came to $120.
A couple of days ago I filled the thirty gallon barrel with fertilize.
I put out two small dishes vegetable oil for snails that are eating our radishes.  In two night I didn't catch any of them.
It has been very cold.  Down near zero.  There is quite a pile of ice below the tap in house six.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment