Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Four Packs of Seeds

This morning I shredded old papers outlining communication with the Holt Adoption agency in Oregon.  That is agency we used to adopt our daughter, Melissa.

I have been waiting for a seed order since Monday.  I even sent an email yesterday wondering what happened to my order.  I went to the post office and the package of seeds arrived.

The package contained four seed packs.  Two packs of seeds of the eggplant, black Beauty; a pack of eggplant, Pride; and a pack of onion seeds, Kelsea.
I planted two trays; one tray of Kelsea onions and about three quarters of another tray finished by three six packs of the Black Beauty eggplants.

This afternoon  I found another large folder of Melissa's papers were more legal papers that documented her adoption procedures.  Most of the papers and pictures and letters were historical in nature.  I discussed this with Carol.  We decided to save most of the papers.

I took and hour off to do my home teaching which is now called ministering.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment