Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

Hottest Day

I started work in house six right after breakfast.  I wanted to get as much done before it got to hot.  I is wash day and I came back to help Carol make the bed.  I watered the pots in the front yard.  Carol and I looked for snails and found a bunch.  No picture this time.   I went back out to house six and pruned all of the branches on the tomato plants.  Some branches were small and some were two feet long.  I went up and down the rows.  After finishing that I clipped the to the twine with a tomato clip.  I stopped for lunch and then finished a little while later.
I gave the chickens one large beet a couple of days ago. I took this picture this morning to show what is left.
There was a spot in house six that had two sick looking tomato plants.  I pulled it up and replaced it with one that has been growing in house two for several months.  It had to good branches.  One branch clipped to the twine on the left and the other one to the twine on the right.
Several years ago, Robert went to South America where he found an interesting cactus.  He cut of a stem and the above photo is a picture of it now.
It is has a flower at the base.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment