Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Afternoon

I haven't watered the back lawn this year with the sprinklers.  I will be two weeks tomorrow that I had irrigation water on the back lawn.  After church and after the 5:30 news I prepared the sprinklers for the back lawn.
This morning before church I pulled three large red beets to bake while the ravioli was baking.  I didn't have any for dinner today, but will eat it during the week.
I didn't know the reach of the sprinklers.  I moved the temple project and other things to the back of the patio so they would not get wet.
The sprinkler by the hen house was broken.  I think that some time during the winter snow, slipped and broke it.  When I turned on the water, it began bubbling up.  I bailed out the water and then did a lot of digging to find out just what the problem was.  I removed the broken piece from the ball valve.  I found a replacement stem and got it all back together.  Turned on the water and not water.  The sprayer head was plugged with mud.  I got that cleaned out and now works very well.  I will turn the water on when I go to bed.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment