Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Made Vegetable Bucket Delivery



I walked back and forth between our house and the greenhouses.  Our cat, Tiger, caught a mouse.  I thought that she had a bird.  She has caught birds before.  As I got closer I could tell that it was a mouse.  The next time I went by, she swallowed the mouse head first.
It took me a couple of hours to fill this bucket with vegetables.   Bottom to top:  Red beets. eggplants, leeks, salad onions, cherry tomatoes, and slicing tomatoes.  I was going to take it to the bank where she works.  The bank is open until five.  If I left home at 4:30, I would be there in plenty of time.  I left on time, but she wasn't there.  She went home a half hour early.  I drove to Kanosh where they live and made the delivery.

It was for Kim Christensen and her husband.  I was busy on a project in the garage that  I will describe more in detail a little later.
There is a lot of perennial salvia grow in the kidney.  It has be pretty, but is getting so big that it was covering the geraniums.  The salvia will grow back and bloom again in a couple of months.

Carol and I are the Grand Marshalls for the 24th July parade.  We wanted a picture to show the Manti Temple where Carol and I are ordnance workers on Tuesday morning and Saturday evening.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment