Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Most Unusal Day



This has been a different day than we planned on we started this morning at 9:30 on our way to Linden.
I worked some this morning in the west garden.  I dug up the peas that were growing on the east side of the hoop.  There were  a lot of wild lettuce growing in the peas and some of them were growing in the hoop with the pole beans.  I dug them out.  The brick in the above picture is holding the hoop out of the ground.  One lettuce plant was growing through the hole in the brick.  It took a lot of digging with the shovel and a short handled digger.  I finally got it out.
I picked a lot of cucumbers and tomatoes in house six.   The pepper plants on the west end of the row are infested with a lot of small snails.  I put one in a bottle with some pepper leaves and am going to watch it to see how much larger it will get.
Last night I captured six yellow jackets/hornets in the quart jar.  I wanted to know how long they would live.
I saw this can of powdered beets in the pharmacy section at the Payson Walmart.  We grow a lot of beets.
We came upon this rear end crash in Orem.  I cot the picture through the front windshiels.
This is a view of the vegetable that we gave to Nyleen and Miles.  Tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplants.
The tire pressure symbol on the dash came on a couple of days ago.  Drove to Manti and back on Tuesday.  Yesterday,  I took it to a tire place and the adjust tire pressure.  Today, we drove to Linden.  We made several stops on the way.  After we had lunch we drove to Miles and Nyleen's home.  We parked in their driveway.  Miles cut my hair.  We visited awhile and then went out to the car.  The front tire on the drivers side was completely flat.  I called triple A.  They sent someone to fix it.  It took them about forty-five minutes to get there.

I got tired or waiting and decided to remove the flat and put on the spare tire which is the doughnut tire. The tire had a small hole in it.    They removed the flat and put on the spare.  They were here for about fifteen minutes.   We looked for a tire place to fix the tire.  We found one tire place and they said it would take a couple of hours before they would be able to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment