Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2019

The Fourth of July

I watered the potted plants and then did a little work at the nursery.
The eggplants in house six are getting pretty big.  Their habit is similar to tomatoes and peppers.  I pruned all of the branches and hung them on the twine wit a tomato clip.  Later I watched some videos about eggplants.
We picked up Carol Masner and drove to Fillmore to watch the parade.  There were about forty entries and took quite awhile to go by.  Every float, I don't think that they can be called floats,  threw out candy.  By the end of the parade all of the kids, and some of their parents, were in the road leaving a narrow path for the floats to pass by.
I got this selfie.  Carol was not very happy about it.
The young men and women of the ward put the flags out on most Holidays.  It cost the home owner $25.00 each year for this service.
I worked in the garage for over two hours cleaning.  I took a lot of it to the dump.  I found the container for a carrot cake.   It was dated 1-7-2003.
 I dug the garlic a couple of days ago.  It is now hanging in the garage upside down to dry.
I found some stiff wire laying on the garage floor.  I started to make Toma Hooks for the tomato plants.  It was hard to bend and I couldn't cut with my hand held wire cutters.  I bent it and put it in the garbage.
The

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment