Followers

Monday, July 22, 2019

Temple is Completed

The sprinklers were on all night.  I turned off the sprinklers this morning.  The back lawn got a good watering. I walked through houses two and six.  In house six a frost blanket was wadded up in house six.
I brought it out to our driveway and folded it up. 
The above spider was in the frost barrier fabric.  As I started to fold it, run back under blanket.  I uncovered more and it stopped for me to get the above picture. 
I worked on this most of the morning.  I used my nail gun to pin all of the parts to the board.  I had to trim some of them to make a straight line along the bottom.  After they were all pinned to the blue board.  I had to remove one part because it was not pinned even with the others.  I then repined it.   I put on another coat of white paint.  

We drove to Fillmore for some groceries.  I stopped at Ropers where I got some eyehooks and some open hooks.  
Here it is finished hanging in the back of our truck.  I changed my mind several times and finally got it right.

Comments and Questions are welcome.  

Mowed the lawn after lunch.  It took about two hours.  I don't like to mow by starting on the outside and mow around and around until I finish in the middle.  I doesn't look good to me.  I dump the grass clippings twice in house six.  It helps to control the weeds, but leaves a lot of habitat for earwigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment