Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Snow all night & Most of the Morning

November 25, Monday

As soon as it was light, I could see what needed to be done this morning.  There were tons of leaves on the lawn, and could damage the grass if left on the lawn until next spring. I used the blower with a couple of extension cards to blow the leaves into piles.  When the pile was large, i raked in on top of and old blue trarp.
This is the back lawn near the cherry tree.  The trap which there.. An old ragged blue tarp is covered with leaves,  A little blue can be seen in front.
I went to work blowing the leaves on the east lawn.
The pile of leaves in the north garden is getting pretty deep and it became a lot deeper.
Then it began to snow.  I pushed the snow off the lawn before it got cold and by morning it would be frozen solid by morning.
I the snow is gone on the driveway.
26 November, Tuesday
It snowed all night and this was the view of the winter wonder land.  There are five pictures taken at various locations in our yard.



I started to push of the snow on our driveway.  Two vehicles stopped on the road and all of the boys from the ranch grabbed their shovels an with in fifteen minutes, they pushed off all the snow on the driveway and the front walk
I pushed the snow east of the hen house to make a spot where the chicken could come out.  Well, they didn't.  They stayed in the hen house all day.  Their food was all gone when I locked the door.  I game them more.
The snow covered the TV dish.  There were some tall rose bushes in the way.  I cut off some large branches.  That gave my room to reach the dish with a long handled broom.
This afternoon she clouds drifted away and left the sun shining on the snow.
I put up a ladder on the north side of the shed.  I climbed the ladder.  I didn't dare to step on the shed roof.  I moved the bottom of the ladder to the north and I felt pretty safe when I stepped on the roof.  i use my snow pusher to push snow off the roof.  The above photo shows the last corner covered with snow.
Here is the last picture.  There is no snow on the roof, and with the sun shining to melt any snow and dry off the roof.  I hope to put some six mill poly on the roof tomorrow.  And, build a back wall.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment