Followers

Monday, November 4, 2019

A Shoe Rack for Carol.

Sunday November 3
I walked out to the greenhouse this morning,  Surprise!!! House five is covered with poly.  They said that they were covering house five Saturday.  We left Holden for the temple yesterday at 11:15.  It didn't look like that they would do it.  But the did.
Here is the view from the northwest.
 This view is from the North looking over the top of house four.

Monday, November 4

 House five is 76 by 30 feet wide. There is nothing in the greenhouse and it looks huge.  The inflation fan is  attached to the poly.  There was no attachments in the shipping box.
I was going out to begin building the shoe rack, and Carol asked me to give the frozen pumpkins to the chickens.  It was thawing and a little water was running down the step.  The chickens was much interested in it.  But they began to eat some by the afternoon.
Now back to the shoe rack.  I am using some old weathered plywood.  I got the above photo of a piece, the condition of the back was really bad.  I didn't take it, but took the one behind it.
Lunch time.  A month ago I picked the green Gladiator tomatoes hoping to have fried green tomatoes.  That never happened.  They are in the garage and they are beginning to turn red.  Carol made the toast and fried the bacon.  I then had a BTL sandwich. It was really good.  The tomato tasted better than any tomato bought at the market.
Duston was in house six pruning the hemp plants.
I ripped the plywood into twelve inch pieces.  I cut the two ends and made three shelves.   I did some sanding which smoothed them out and removed most of the splinters.
I put it together with my pin gun.  I used glue where all wood pieced joined each other.  I need to put on some trim and stain or paint it.

Comments and questions are welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment