Followers

Friday, November 29, 2019

therapy and Snow

As soon as it was light I could see that it snowed most of the night.  I had a therapy appointment this morning at nine.  There was a message on Face Book yesterday saying the office would be closed.  I called the therapy number this morning and they were open. I had a little extra time this morning before a left for Fillmore.  I pushed off haft the snow on the driveway before I left for
Fillmore.   I was going to drive straight the Revere Health building, but for got and got off at the Fillmore north exit.  I then drove through Fillmore to the building and got there a few minutes before my appointed time.  I checked in and was in the therapy room soon after.

Dr. Allen was not there, but was met by Dustin who put me through a whole bunch of therapy exercises.   I should of got some pictures of each device.

The above photos shows one device.   The handles were attached to stretchy lines.  I used this in several different ways.  That I pulled the line back level with my hips.  I was there for nearly and hour.  I then bought a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.
I stood on the front porch for this photo.  This is the second time that removed the snow off the sidewalk.
The shed is not finished, but I pulled over the shredder to keep it out of the snow and rain.  
 It was quite hard because of the snow, mud, and one flat tire.  The photo shows a trail through the mud and snow.
I removed the snow off the dish three times.  It snowed most of the day.
I have a broom attached to a long stick.  I left it there all day.  the top of the broom is under the eve.
This is the snow on the east side of the house looking north.

Late this afternoon I began work on a small table that I could place next to the sofa for my lap top.  I had some pieces of 2x2's left over from the shed.  I am using these for the legs.  I ripped and other piece of 8/4 wood into 5/8 pieces.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment