Followers

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Four Days

Saturday, November 9

I watched my Saturday morning TV shows.  No action at the nursery.

Sunday, November 10
We attended all of our church meetings.
Monday, November 11
We drove to Utah county.  Our first stop was at the Payson Walmart.  Carol bought some presents.  I looked at the printers.  Some were real cheap, like $30.00.  We then drove to Linden where we met with Carol's sister, Nyleen and her Husband, Miles.  We got some family files to take with us toe the Manti Utah temple Tuesday morning.  On the way home we stoped at Sam's Club where we picked up a lot of house supplies. 

Just before we left, I  got a printer.  The price seemed to be good.  It came to $48.42 which included taxes.  In the evening after supper I took it out of the box and put began to get it ready for printing.  I followed the directions in the manual that came with it.  I also, watched several U Tube videos which were not much help.  The directions were not clear at all in putting in the ink,   I found another U Tube video which was a little more clear.  I installed the ink.  The next directions were to go on line.  It took me several tries to get the URL correctly.  I was on line and followed the online directions.  

After a few tries I was able to print a picture.  I use regular printing paper and printed a fuzzy photo. .

Tuesday, November 12 

We were up early and went to the temple.  We had a good day.  Ann drove.  On our way home we caught up with some cattle that were in the middle of the road going the same direction as we were.  we followed them quite a long time
We started to pass them up.  We finally made it through.  We stopped at the High Spot for some ice cream.
There was a young lady at the High Spot painting Christmas images on the window.
I got all of the tools ready for tomorrow.
The well is turned off so I filled four buckets with water.
I prepared different pieces of wood to hold the posts in a vertical position.  Most are four feet long.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment