Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

More Work on Shoe Rack

Another day good day at the temple.  We got home and my bedroom clock showed 1:11.  I put on my work clothes and walked out to the greenhouses.  Shane, Duston. Duston's girl were working in house six.
They were pruning the hemp plants.  On the left are plants waiting to be pruned.  On the right are the plants after pruning.
Here is a close-up of pruned plantsl
Shane to a picture with my phone, which also had Duston and his girl friend.  
I worked on the shoe rack for the rest of the afternoon.  I put a pine face on all exposed plywood edges.  It took a while.  I had to cut the pieces the width of 1/2 inch plywood and thin enough to have a pleasant look.  I guess that I can call it a thick veneer.  One of the shelves was a little wide. I sanded, sawed and chisel.

 I glued two pieces on the back of each shelf to prevent the shoes from sliding out the back.  I couldn't use my pin gun,  I glued and clamped.    The clamps will come off in the morning.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment