Followers

Friday, November 8, 2019

Shoes on the Rack

After breakfast Carol filled the shoe rack.
The shoe rack is loaded.  It looks like I didn't build it big enough.  She has more shoes than I thought.

The phone rang and it was Ted Bennett on the line.  He told me that I didn't need a building permit for the shed because it was small and it did not need power or gas.  That was good news.

Shane wants to take a line from the breaker in the laundry to power the lights that are going to be put in house five.  There are several 220 lines that could be used. We had an electric range which took a 220 line.  We don't use that any more.
We took our garbage to the dump.  On the way back there were four deer in our garden.  There was one two point buck missing one of his antlers.

I began work on the shed.  I took one of the benches a part.  I needed two 2x4's eighteen feet and two twelve footers.  I removed all the screws.  There were some screws that broke, and it took me some time get them out.  I was working on the shed for over two hours.
This large trash can contained several years of  wood working stuff.  After lunch I took it two  the dumpster.  It was quite heavy.  I was able to load and unload it by myself.
I worked another couple hours on the shed.  I used the 2x4's to outline the demensions.  I measured diagonals and got it square.  The holes that I made a couple of days ago are in the wrong place.  I have to make new ones on the front and make another hole in the back.
The tape measure was dropped several years ago.  The guides that help keep it rolled up properly broke. I glued on some small pieces of Masonite.


Comments and questions are welcome,

No comments:

Post a Comment