Followers

Friday, November 15, 2019

Visit From Miles & Nyleen

Not much TV news.  All was on the Impeachment  hearings.

Yesterday, I took a picture of my lumber supply for the shed from the other side.  The above photo is on the west side of the patio.    This side has the redwood, the shorter pieces, and those that are wrapped. twisted, and bowed.  
The first thing wat to remove all of the braces on the four posts.  Some of the screws were hard to remove.  
We had to move the holes some and it left a big hole.  I put in a piece of plywood.  I had to break the pieces loose with a large sledge hammer.  They were easy to remove.  I back filled with some soil.
 
Shane asked for some help.  I went over and he was on top of the ladder making some poly adjustments.  There was a lot of poly hanging over the west end down to the ground.  He wanted to fold it up and fasten it to the greenhouse.  I suggested that he cut it off and then attach it to the greenhouse.
The furnace is fixed.  The thermostat needs to be replaced.  They may get the one in house four.
I went back to the shed and laid our the large laminated header.  It was the right length or the post were the right distance apart.  
I prepared some brackets made out of wood.  I marked the distance 7 1/2 inches from the top of the post and drew a line.  I attached the brackets and put the header on.  It was not level.  It seemed to bow a little with the bow at the bottom.  I took it off and turned it around.  It still bowed.

Miles and Nyleen came.  He brought his clippers. I requested a short cut and he cut it short.  After we walked out to the greenhouses.
We got a picture inside of house two in front of the hemp plants.  Miles, Nyleen, Merrill, and Carol.
We had lunch at Carl Junior.  We ordered chicken nuggets.  They were pretty good.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment