Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2019

All Shed Post are Done

After breakfast and the news, I went out to the shed and removed the braces from the two post that we put in yesterday.  
This is the left post at the back.  They were set yesterday and braces removed this morning.
This is the back post on the right.  The concrete is hard so safe to removed the braces.
Conner braces removed and laying on the ground.
The other corner.
 I worked most of the afternoon taking the benches from house one apart.  I removed the screws and pulled out the nails.  Some nails and screws were hard to take out.  Some of the screws broke.
This morning we put in three posts on the front and the center post at the back.  It took a bag of sakrete for each post.  I moved the front post one foot back.  This way I could use a twelve foot galvanized corrugated roofing panels.
The above photo shows the four post that we enstalled this morning.  They are the ones with braces.
Empty sakrete bags.
 The rest of day was getting the 2x4 by 16 feet.  I stacked the ones that I can use for the rafters in one pile.  They held in one pile by the cement blocks.  I used two large clamps to hold the tightly together.  Hoping they will stay that way when I cut the to length for the shed rafters.  I took four or five benches apart. There was a lot of redwood 2x4's that I will use in building benches or stools, etc.  There is also a stack of wrapped, twisted and bowed 2x4's
This evening the furnace crew came to repair the furnace in house five.  I don't know if they were able to fix it before they left.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment