Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Three Sheets of Sheathing

I have a sharp pain in my left sholder.    I had a appointment with Dr. Robbie at Dr. Grose's office.  It was at Nine.   I was there early and I soon went in the exam room.  After the weigh in and blood pressure test and a few other questions.  Dr. Robbie came in.  I was diagnosed with cuff rotator  problems.  She gave me a cortisone shot.  I also got a pneumonia shot.  I then made an appointment for physical therapy.   It is Friday at

It rained during the night and it looked like one half inch of water.  It soaked into the ground about three inches deep.  I went to work on the shed as soon as I got home.
The above photo shows my mistake.  I made the cut in the wrong place.  
This is the back view of the scaffolding where I could walk the back distance with out moving my folding ladder.
I made a hole in the rafter put in a lag screw to hold the rafter to the header.  Sometimes I drilled a pilot hole in the header.  And then with a drill and a socket I could screw I in most of the way.  Then with a socket wrench I could go the rest of the way.
A view of the shed with some sheathing on top.  I got three sheets.
I drug one sheet that was in the truck in our driveway.
 better photo  I was on the ladder trying to space the rafter at 22 1/2 inch space.  I read the tape wrong and cut eight at 21 1/2 inches.  The rafters would not line up to support the sheathing.
I put one sheet of sheathing on the wheelbarrow pulled it that way.  I then tried to sheets and it was way hard.

Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment