Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

New Home

Late last night about elven, there was two deputy cars with lights flashing.  I walked out to see what was going on.  I went back in the house and put on my shoes and walked much closer.  The only thing that I could hear was that someone was trespassing.  I thought that someone was walking through the hemp plants.  It wasn't.  We learned this morning that there were two boys from Holden, two from Fillmore and one from Meadow knocking on door and then driving away.  Someone got their license plate number and and called the police.  They caught them in front of our house.  They were there for about thirty minutes.




I finished the spice cabinet.  There were some problems.  We have to many spices. There are up to five bottles for the same spice.

I stacked some spices on top of each other.  The door won't slam so, so far they have not fallen off the shelf.
Last night the forecast was for freezing temperatures so I picked the biggest one.   
Then I picked the rest of them.  Three in total.  I will cut the smallest one tomorrow.
I spent a couple of days building new bases for the pumpkins.  The one on the left is the ugly one and the one on the right is the pretty one.  I have two more to go.  We have a new kitten.  I kept it in the garage last night.  The neighbor north of use have a couple of dogs.  One was in the garden with me and it chased some kittens in the rose bushes on the west end.  The kittens escaped into the rose bushes.  The dog went towards the house.  I followed it to see what it would do when he saw our small new kitten.  As soon as the dog saw the kitten it lunged for it.  I grabbed the collar and the dog let loose of the kitten.

I walked over to the neighbor's house and knocked on the door.  There was not answer.  There was some one in the next yard.
There was a dead kitten on the lawn west of his house.  I took the picture by I was pretty shaky and didn't get a good picture.
It took me a couple of hours to pick the beans and the tomatoes.  Lisa and Emi came and we gave them the tomatoes.  

Emi was going to do the written test for her driver's license but they didn't bring a birth certificate.  They brought some food from Costa Vida for dinner.  we had a good visit They took the small kitten with them.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment