Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Drive to Orem

 We had quite a time with Shadow, our neutered cat, which happened yesterday.  He was behind the dryer.  I pulled the dryer out a little and Carol teased Shadow out with a small old frying pan  with some soft and dry cat food.  She moved the food closer to the center of the laundry room.  She was able to pick him up and carry him outside.  I took his food out.  He began to eat and I had to keep the other cats away from the soft cat food.  

We had breakfast, that Carol had breakfast.  I was fasting for a cholesterol test at 11:30.  I didn't need one.  The doctor asked a few questions, listened to my heart, lungs, and stomach and declare that I was in pretty good shape.  My blood pressure was 120 over 70.

We arranged to meet Carol at pioneer park in Provo.  We were there before Lisa.  I called her and she was at the InanOut hamburger.  She soon came with the big hamburger sandwiches.  When finished she took this selfie.

We, Carol and I, stopped at the IFA store where I got a refund on the overalls that we bought about a month ago. 
We went to Sam's Club and got a bunch of supplies.  We were next in line when I took this picture.

We then went to home depot where I got an AMB board and a caster.  It wasn't what I wanted but I got it anyway.

We then went straight home.

Shadow and the other cats were waiting to eat.  Shadow seems to be feeling much better.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment