Followers

Friday, October 23, 2020

Removing Tomato Vines.

 Soon after breakfast I put on my jacket to finish removing the tomato vines that I started yesterday.  The temperature was cold and I wore my jacket most of the day,  However, I took it off in the afternoon.

Yesterday,  They put the poly on house two. The poly was used last year.  It was dirty and had some holes.  They will be putting new poly on a little later.

We didn't have and Halloween candy.  We could of driven to the Payson Wall Mart and bought a couple of large bags of candy.  We decided get the candy at the Fillmore Market.  They cost more money but we didn't take a couple of hours and we saved on gasoline.  It took us about and hour to make the round trip. to Fillmore. 
There was a frost last night and froze the tomato plants.   I worked most of the day removing the rest of the plants on the north side of the north garden.  I took this photo from the west end.
This photo is from the east looking to the west.  I removed most of the conduit.    Also, I removed the posts and wires holding the cucumber vines.
There is a big stack of frozen tomato plant vines.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment